There are benefits from both types of estate agents, and it all depends on what you want out of your estate agent.
Online estate agents are known for their low-cost element. It is a more tech-savvy way to sell your home, allowing you to control the sale & the fee.
Online estate agents:
- Offer a low cost fixed fee.
- Offer a free valuation service.
- Prepare the property brochure.
- List the property on the portals, e.g. Rightmove Give you access to control the sale through an online platform.
- Offer convenience as it’s 24/7 Work out of call centres.
High street estate agents:
- Usually, only charge when you sell, NO SALE, NO FEE.
- Manage the process from start to finish
- Have an office for you to visit (covid restrictions applicable)
- Manage Key handover
- Make the experience of selling your home feels special.
- Offer extensive marketing packages.
- Know the area, have local offices and part of the community.
Support from property professionals
Is it possible to have the best of both from online Estate Agents and High Street Agents?
At love2move, we truly believe that real support from a tangible office, experienced, talented estate agents that know your area is invaluable. That is why we would say love2move is the best solution when selling your home. You get support from property professionals every step of the way.
It is literally the best parts of online estate agents and high street estate agents.
Yes – at love2move sellers pay a low fixed fee and can control their sale through easy technology. They can chat with buyers directly and negotiate with the knowledge that their property has been valued by a local professional who knows the market. If extra help is needed when using love2move, they are in the safe hands of their local estate agent.
Sometimes there can be complications when selling property and requires an experienced agent to step in. The fee guarantee that love2move offers clients allows flexibility to move from the online estate agency fixed fee service to your high street estate agents full service and pay the remaining % fee at the point of sale.
For further information, see how estate agents work here.