Why is the NAEA propertymark important?

When asking yourself which estate agent is best or which estate agent should I choose do you take it for granted that they are all suitably qualified?

It might shock you to know that not all estate agents are qualified, in fact you or anyone for that matter could open as an estate agent tomorrow and start selling houses.

The NAEA stands for the National Association of Estate Agents, this body evolved into NAEA propertymark in February 2017. An agent who displays the propertymark protected logo offers better protection for their clients in a similar way ABTA travel agents offer peace of mind to holiday makers.

Any NAEA propertymark agent has to adhere to the bodies membership rules and there is disciplinary sanctions should any member agent fall below the expected standards. As a seller, you want to be sure your biggest asset is in safe hands and the propertymark logo will help you choose an agent who offers the greatest protection.

All love2move partner agents are NAEA properymark members because we believe in giving the very best advice to our clients. So how exactly are we different?


NAEA Propertymark estate agents are experienced and trained professionals who abide by a nationally recognised Code of Practice.

Peace of mind

We hold all the correct insurance and protection to give you peace of mind through your move.


We are registered with HMRC to ensure compliance with money laundering regulations.

Complaints Procedure

Ruling on complaints through independent ombudsman services and regulated by Propertymark.

At love2move we like to do things properly, we believe when selling your home you deserve to deal with a professional and we value our propertymark logo highly as it demonstrates that we meet higher standards than the law demands and through this we offer greater protection to consumers.

The which guide for choosing an estate agent believes NAEA membership is an important factor when considering how to find the best estate agent, their guide can be found online here: http://www.which.co.uk/money/mortgages-and-property/home-movers/guides/selling-a-house/how-to-find-the-best-estate-agent the video says: ‘First off check if your agent is part of a professional body, such as The National Association of Estate Agents, this means they're bound to a code of conduct and will be qualified’

You wouldn’t use an unlicensed doctor, so why would you put the job of selling your biggest asset with an unlicensed estate agent?

Are you ready to sell with a propertymark agent?

Book a FREE valuation to sell your home online today 

Georgina Cox

7 Holiday Decorating TIps

7 Holiday Decorating TIps Read more

5 Steps to getting you sold in September and moved in by Christmas

5 Steps to getting you sold in September and moved in by Christmas Read more

What will help sell my house?

What will help sell my house? Read more