Door to WC, kitchen, lounge, storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Window to front.
4' 3'' x 5' 10'' (1.30m x 1.78m)
Good range of eye and low level units incorporating a gas hob and electric over, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink drainer unit, Integral fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
Window to front.
Lounge & Dining
15' 6'' x 14' 4'' (4.73m x 4.37m)
Open plan living and dining are with French doors leading to decked rear garden. Stairs to first floor.
Window to side, Storage cupboard.
14' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.37m x 3.04m)
Window to front. Door to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC.
8' 6'' x 14' 4'' (2.59m x 4.37m)
Window to rear.
5' 5'' x 6' 8'' (1.65m x 2.02m)
Three piece suite comprising: Panelled bath, Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Part tiled walls.
Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac on a spacious corner plot this property benefits from plenty of off road parking and has rear and side gardens. The rear garden is decked, ideal for entertaining and the side garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees bordering.
Also available to purchase as 45% shared ownership with the price amended accordingly. If you buy as a shared ownership property rent is payable on the remaining 55%.
Floor plan images